torsdag, december 29, 2005


Everybody's talkin' at me (Fuckaz ain't listenin' though, just goin' on 'bout they shit like I really give a fcuk)
I don't hear a word their sayin' (Oh I see that ugly-ass mouth of yours movin' biatch but believe me that's only talkin' loud without sayin nothin')
Only the echos of my mind (What now? You still talkin'!?! Man I must have started thinkin' 'bout some other shit, hopefully it was nothing of importance. I mean since you made me loose the thread with yo rubbish I might just have to knock yo sorry ass the fcuk out)
People stop and stare (Fcuk you lookin' at niggah!?!) I can't see their faces, only the shadows of their eyes (That's right haterz betta turn they smirks some other direction. Hollow bastards)

I'm goin' where the sun keeps shinin' ('cos I ain't seen that motherfcuker in months!)
Through the pourin' rain (of which we got plenty to go around, keep it nigga I don't wan't it)
Goin where the weather suits my clothes (You know how I roll; Fcuk yo snowjoggers, I just slip in these slip ins. That's a fresh Hawaii-shirt btw; surrender all yo shit or prepare to taste the wrath, it's your call)
Bankin off of the northeast winds (Catch me a slipstream and get there an hour early; real slick like hairgrease but with less mess, can you dig it)
Sailin on summer breeze and skippin over the ocean like a stone(r, Yeah baby Yeah!)
Nah G'z serius talk here: we have to improve our situation. First step towards better times be NewYears for sure, from there on we'll work somethin' out
Kickin' the dope ass fly shit
One Love under the RDS.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fcukin' GENIUS son! (The halo shines like my golden glasses son)

4:06 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home