måndag, november 21, 2005

Missing Watch

[Intro: Raekwon (Polite)]

Oh shit! Fuck is my watch at?

Shit... what the fuck?

Nah man, nah man, hell nah

These bitches is frontin

The fuck the shit go?

Them drug gangstas.

Yo son, you got my shit?

(Nah, son, I ain't got ya shit)

Son you ain't got my shit?

(Nah, nigga, I ain't got ya shit)

Yo, son, my shit is gone

(Pah listen, I ain't got ya shit

Lex you sure you ain't leave it in the..)




I started buggin out, fell in the zone, half the bone lit
Passed off, rubbin on my ski hat - oh shit!
My blunt fell, my watch, you seen it?
Gleamin little young fella, he just had the stupidest look, weeded
Yo, I'm tired and stressed, hungry and I'm vexed
And I'm flippin cause these niggaz wanna play me for test
Shit fell off ya hand Lord? Stop it, I'm eyein niggaz in they faces
After that I'm goin at niggaz pockets
The watch, faggot yeah, y'all niggaz got my shit
"Yo Lex we family, I helped you cop yo' shit"
Then help me find my shit!
Eye-ballin every fake Frankie Lymon in the joint
Break out, find my shit!
Yeah, yo now I got robbed, I smell it
Mad bitches walkin' by the fella tryin' to crochet, bitch spell it!
Listen trick, be out, bounce
Blew an ounce off of weed in the bitch face, she pulled out two white owls
"Everybody back the fuck up, move!
Chef, you actin' like a loose cannon, Pah, with you and your dudes"
If my shit come up, cool
Matter of fact, clack-clack-clack-clack, niggas pulled out tools

Jag älskar den här texten. För det första för att jag själv alltid tappar bort saker och för det andra att det är en helt lysande text... det finns mer men jag orkade inte flasha allt.